Location: Ideally based in Central England – Northwest, Yorkshire, Midlands or surrounding
- A multi-million pound business, built on innovation, technical expertise and high quality products.
- A highly profitable, industry leader who is recognised for offering technically advanced solutions.
- Investment in employee training, further education and industry qualifications to aid career development within the company.
As the UK Ruminant Technical Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing, training and supporting a growing team of field based ruminant technicians & nutritionists.
- Presenting technical product information in Sales meetings.
- Providing technical input to the marketing function.
- Providing in depth support and advice to the sales team, business partners and direct to farmers when required.
- Conducting dual calls with your team on larger dairy farms.
- Providing product expertise on the application of my clients Ruminant products and services.
- Forging solid working relationships with suppliers, the sales team and direct with farmers.
- The proactive introduction of new ideas and concepts.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST have practical experience within Ruminant Nutrition and be well respected within the dairy industry.
An education within Animal Nutrition or Animal Science would be advantageous, but not essential, as would past experience managing a team.
Other keys skills required include:-
- The drive to find the right solution for the customer, but also being aware of my client’s commercial objectives.
- The ability to interact at both a technical and commercial level.
- Ability to operate autonomously.
- Confidence on large dairy farms (500+ cattle).
- Relish the opportunity to lead my client’s UK technical team.