Location: Anywhere in the UK
(Salary level dependent on experience)
My client is a global manufacturer of systems and software for the Electron Microscope industry. They have advanced the boundaries of technology enabling a high level of accuracy in a number of critical applications.
Their equipment enables the world’s leading scientists to continue to innovate and find solutions to sometimes everyday problems.
This is a senior autonomous sales role that will require the successful candidate to generate sales of my clients highly advanced systems and software packages across the UK & Ireland with occasional support to their overseas indirect channel partners.
Other duties will include:-
- Managing and growing new (35%) and existing customers (65%).
- Implementing and creating UK & Ireland sales strategies.
- Promoting products at conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Organising and delivering demonstrations with the support of the technical & applications department.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Understanding customer needs and providing bespoke solutions.
- Assisting in growing new overseas distribution channels.
- Building relationships with End Users and Manufacturers.
- Providing support to the UK & Ireland dealer network.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM.
The ideal candidate will have gained a minimum of 3 years’ experience selling capital equipment across the scientific instrument sector.
It is essential that all candidates have a good understanding of Electron Microscopes, along with experience gained using high technology attachments such as cameras or analytical systems.
The successful candidate must be a graduate (or possess the equivalent experience) within an Engineering or Science discipline.
Other key skills include:
- An enthusiastic and confident communicator.
- Full UK driving Licence
- Willingness to travel within the UK & Ireland
- Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality.