- A highly successful business.
- A fantastic staff retention rate due to their investment in employee development.
As a Transport Planner you will be involved with a diverse range of duties which include,
- Working in a small planning team.
- Planning for a mixed fleet of vehicles.
- Effectively scheduling deliveries to customers using a Paragon routing system.
- Working to KPI’s such as vehicle utilisation and fill.
- Arranging back hauls where possible.
- Arranging all loads in correct order for weight and delivery time in accordance with legislation and VOSA.
- Monitoring costs for each vehicle.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST:-
- Have at least 2 years experience working as a Transport Planner / Scheduler and gained some exposure to Paragon.
- Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Be IT literate and be comfortable using planning software.
- Possess a good level of numeracy.
- Have a driven and proactive approach.
- Be motivated by improving transport performance and efficiency.