Location: Covering Devon and surrounding
- A financially secure and highly successful business.
- An industry leading supplier to the farming / agricultural community.
- Well recognised for their technically advanced products and expertise.
- Significant investment in training, education and professional development.
- Vast opportunity for career advancement.
You will report to the Sales Manager and following your training and induction program you will be responsible for:
- Forging solid working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Selling a specialist range of technical products directly to Dairy, Beef and Sheep farmers across your territory.
- Operating in a 65% Account Management and 35% New Business sales role.
- Introducing my client’s product and service portfolio, and discussing the benefits they offer on the health, well-being and productivity of the herd.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST have gained Agricultural qualifications or have past experience working on a farm coupled with the drive, enthusiasm and communication skills to be successful within a target driven sales environment.
You must be a confident relationship developer and comfortable liaising with farmers.
Any past commercial experience in sales or within a role which involved daily contact with farmers would be highly advantageous.
All applicants must have a high work rate and be dedicated to developing a long-term career within Agricultural Sales.