Location: North West / West Midlands – Manchester, Birmingham, Stoke-On-Trent, Liverpool, Derby or surrounding
My client’s Solar PV solutions have been utilised on a number of large commercial projects both in the UK and overseas.
They have won a number of accolades and awards for their high standard of work and contribution to the sector.
Due to expansion, my client now wishes to recruit a Technical Sales & Support Manager to join their business and help reinforce the companies drive to offer a total quality solution.
Operating from a home office, the successful candidate will be responsible for securing business by building solid relationships with Main / Sub / M&E Contractors, Architects, Specifiers, Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Surveyors, ensuring they are fully aware of the benefits associated with using my clients Solar solutions.
Other duties will include:-
- Maximising Solar PV opportunities with current company contacts.
- Tracking projects through to completion
- Providing Solar PV technical support, guidance and recommendations to other internal departments and externally to clients.
- Developing Solar PV turnover and market share.
- Providing design, costing, specification and installation support to the business.
- Handling customer enquiries, concerns and complaints and conducting the initial visit in order to resolve any issues to a satisfactory outcome.
- Supporting the general sales team on all Solar PV enquiries.
- Ensuring Solar PV installations are delivered to a high standard and within my clients specification.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Northwest, West Midlands or surrounding area and have proven success securing sales within the Commercial Solar market.
It is essential that all applicants possess proven experience dealing with Contractors, Local Authorities, Surveyors, Architects or Specifiers.
Other key skills include:
- Clear communication.
- A team driven approach to sales.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Customer focussed with the ability to build long standing relationships.
- Commercially and technically astute.
- Well organised.
- Driven and motivated.