Are you a highly motivated sales professional with the desire to generate and convert new business opportunities?
This market-leading manufacturer is searching for a well-rounded, ambitious, and driven sales professional to introduce their products to potential new customers, both locally and nationally.
Why This Company?
A market-leading process equipment manufacturer, who design, manufacture, install and commission equipment within the FMCG industry. The company have been established for over 25 years and now works with some of the most well-recognised brands across the UK.
If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation, who are in a continuous period of growth and invests in the training and development of its staff, then please apply.
About The Role
In a newly created role, as the Technical Sales Manager, you will be entrusted to drive interest and deliver sales from new customers across the country. In an autonomous position, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a sales strategy to target new customers for the business.
- Spending time in the field to meet new customers, introduce products and expand the company brand.
- Aiding the marketing strategy to improve company brand awareness.
- Covering the local territory whilst also targeting and meeting customers nationally.
- Initially operating in a 100% New Business capacity, the role will allow for more Account Management as you become more successful.
- Selling the company’s standard products while facilitating bespoke equipment sales where necessary.
- Liaising with the internal Technical Team, Design and Manufacturing departments.
- Generating your own Leads through referrals, cold calling and using tools such as LinkedIn.
- Networking existing customers and developing sales opportunities from their satellite sites.
You must enjoy hunting for new business and possess a minimum of 5 years of experience selling capital equipment. If you have gained this experience selling into the FMCG industry, this would be highly advantageous, as would the ability to bring a healthy pipeline of existing customers/contacts.
You will require a full UK driving license and must be open to travel nationally.
If you have the ability to work autonomously and are self-motivated whilst possessing the teamwork necessary to collaborate with team members when necessary, this is the role for you. You will also hold an outgoing personality to befit such as position,
Other key skills:
- Strong customers focus
- A desire to succeed
- A passion for technical sales
- Articulate communicator and influencer
- Highly motivated
- Comfortable generating your own leads and new business
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 134-4050
Technical Sales Manager
Location: East Anglia
Keywords: Sales Exec, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Area Sales Exec, Area Sales Executive, New Business, Business Development Manager, Business Development Exec, Business Development Executive, Regional Sales, Field Sales, Territory Sales, External Sales, Outside Sales, Capital Equipment Sales