Job Ref: 119-8387
Location: Based in the Northwest, Yorkshire or Northeast
My client is a global leader in the design, development and production of sensors & data acquisition systems for a wide range of test and measurement applications.
They offer an extensive range of solutions to meet the high demands of industry and academia. They pride themselves on being the premier brand within their industry and have built a strong reputation across the Mechanical Testing industry for their innovative and dynamic approach.
As a Regional / Technical Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Operating from a home office and developing business across the Northern England and Scotland area. (Birmingham north)
- Selling my clients range of advanced measurement technology directly to end users in the Oil/Gas, Renewable Energy, Rail, Civil, Structural, Aerospace, Automotive and Academia sectors.
- Developing relationships with R&D Engineers, Technical Managers, Researchers, Engineering Managers and Engineers.
- Managing and developing a multimillion-pound turnover.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM.
The successful candidate will possess proven field sales experience (minimum 2+ years) within Sensors, Mechanical Testing, Measurement or Data Acquisition technology.
A technical education within Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Mechatronic Engineering would be highly beneficial but not essential.
It is essential all applicants possess a proactive sales approach and have proven success identifying new business.
A full UK driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- Competent use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to build trusting relationships with Engineers.
Keywords: Regional Sales Manager, Business Development, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, New Business, Field Sales, Sales Engineer, Sensors, Sensor, Force Measurement, Vibration, Torque Accelerometer, Mechanical Testing, Test & Measurement, Data Acquisition, Optical Measurement, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering