Are you a driven sales professional with a passion for closing deals, currently seeking an exceptional opportunity to accelerate your career? Can you dream of being a Director in just two years?
Why This Company?
This thriving company is a top-performing supplier of custom conveying systems, collaborating with major corporations across a wide range of industries.
This a brilliant opportunity to work for an industry innovator who have continually challenged the boundaries of technology to provide high specification system solutions that meets the demands of industry.
The company is unique in that it can provide system solution applications that no other manufacturer can. With an annual turnover of £7 million, they are a true industry leader in experience, culture, and support.
About The Role
As a Technical Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing sales strategies to target new customers for the business.
- Spending time in the field to meet new customers and introduce products to expand the company brand.
- Working with your colleagues to cover the entire UK
- Operating primarily focused on Account management (70%), there will also be scope for New Business
- Preparing quotations by liaising with customer and advising on specifications
- Generating technical plans and liaising with the engineering team to obtain specification approval.
- Managing an annual individual turnover of £850K
To be successful, you will have a minimum of 5 years experience specifying conveyor solutions / systems.
It is essential that you can prepare basic 2D designs on AutoCAD. A refresher course can be provided if needed.
Direct experience selling full conveying systems is advantageous, but you won’t be discounted if you have strong technical system solutions knowledge.
An Engineering or related technical qualification would be beneficial, but not essential.
This role will also require a Full UK Driving License.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time out to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 139-8665
Technical Sales Engineer
Keywords: Area Sales, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, Technical Sales, Business Development, Account Manager, Account Management, New Business, Field Sales, Sales Manager, Specification Sales, Proposals Engineer, Tender Engineer, Sales Engineer, Capital Equipment Sales, Technical Sales Engineer, Conveyors, Material Handling, Materials Handling, Material Handling, Factory Automation, Process Machinery, Process Equipment, Handling Systems