HOURS: Mon – Fri (9am till 5:30pm, early finish on a Friday)
My client is a forward thinking, innovative, international manufacturer of high quality engineered products.
With a focus on challenging the ‘norm’ and a global drive to develop their digital presence, my client now wish to recruit a competent Marketing Executive / Specialist to join their UK team.
Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Manager you will be involved with a diverse range of duties which include,
- Providing leadership, support and guidance to other Marketing team members.
- Working closely with the Product, Technical and Sales Managers to create dynamic and engaging marketing activities and collateral that will support sales growth within my clients target industries.
- Delivering campaigns through the use of email marketing, print, copywriting, social media, trade press, Adwords, SEO etc.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign success by analysing data and establishing the return on investment made.
- Ensuring both digital and print activities are operating in harmony.
- Identifying suitable exhibitions/events to attend.
- Organising and managing trade stands including the marketing material, product samples, press activity etc.
- Providing website updates including copywriting, design and blog posting.
- Using Google Analytics to analyse website performance and identify/support lead generation activities.
- Collaborating with the press agency to coordinate press releases within trade publications.
- Writing and proofreading press copy.
- Analysing and reporting on competitor activity.
To be considered for this fantastic Senior Marketing Executive opportunity, you MUST:-
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within B2B Marketing, any experience using InDesign and Photoshop would be beneficial but not essential.
- Possess a creative flair with the confidence to suggest new ideas and challenge existing methods.
- Have past success with SEO, copywriting, content creation, blogging and managing exhibitions/events.
- Be a logical thinker with a data driven approach and proven experience analysing marketing data.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within a team environment.
- Be enthusiastic, driven, hardworking and keen to get involved in new tasks.
- A degree or qualifications within Marketing would be beneficial.