Location: Ideally based in Yorkshire, North West, North East, Midlands or surrounding
With a multimillion pound turnover and advanced manufacturing capabilities, my client have become a leading supplier of electrical engineering solutions to major OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and End Users across the globe.
In line with their growth plans, they now wish to recruit a talented and ambitious individual to join their team.
Operating from a home office you will cover the Northern England territory and be responsible for:
- Reporting in to the National Sales Manager.
- Managing and growing existing (75%) and new business (25%).
- Developing sales opportunities within areas such as factory automation, industrial machinery, automated warehousing etc.
- Selling my clients Electrical design in solutions to OEM / End User customers (75%) and also through local distribution partners (25%).
- Managing a multimillion pound territory with a focus on generating 5-10% annual growth.
- Developing long term relationships with Design Engineers and Project Engineers.
- Contributing towards my clients long term growth expectations.
- Ensuring customers are aware of the complete solutions my client can offer.
- Meeting and exceeding sales forecasts for the region.
- Providing technical support and product training to the local distribution partners.
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and the relevant internal departments.
- Understanding client requirements and specifying appropriate value add solutions.
The ideal candidate will have proven field sales experience in the Electrical Engineering industry.
We are open to the exact products you have sold, however experience with PLC’s, Inverters, Drives, Industrial Computing, Switchgear, Motors, Asset Tracking or Industry 4.0 / IoT / Smart Manufacturing technology would be highly advantageous.
It is essential all candidates are comfortable dealing with OEM’s and End Users across a diverse range of industries.
Although a formal engineering qualification isn’t required, it is essential all applicants are comfortable liaising with Design Engineers and possess the following skills,
- Interest in connectivity, IoT or automation
- Clear communication
- Well organised
- An enthusiastic and driven nature
- Excellent relationship developer
- A consultative and solutions based sales approach