Location: South Wales
Do you wish to join a market leader within a rapidly evolving industry that offers regular new challenges?
My client is a multimillion pound business operating within the Agricultural industry. They are a financially secure business with proven success adapting to an ever changing market.
They are recognised as an investor in staff and offer the development to progress a rewarding and successful career within the company.
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Attending monthly and quarterly regional and national sales meetings.
- Spending approximately 85% of your time managing your team and around 15% of your time developing your own client base.
- Managing, coaching, training and mentoring a team of field sales professionals.
- Completing employee one to ones, inductions, appraisals and disciplinary.
- Chairing regular sales meetings with your team.
- A multimillion pound sales budget.
- Providing one to one support with individual team members.
- Implementing a sales strategy to ensure turnover and profit growth targets are achieved.
- Supporting the team with activity planning and the development of new and existing relationships across all sales channels including direct and distribution.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST:-
- Have proven Sales Management experience and be comfortable managing a team of external sales staff.
- Possess superb people management skills with the ability to assess and coach individual needs.
- Be IT literate with experience of utilising CRM systems.
- Have a solid understanding of the sales process.
- Be a great communicator with the ability to get the best out of your team.
Past sales management experience in any area of the Agricultural sector would be highly beneficial.