Are you a Highly Motivated Engineer who has a passion Sales?
Ready for a new challenge? This specialist technology manufacturer is searching for a Sales Engineer to enhance their grip of the Heating Elements market within Northern England.
Why This Company?
One of the world’s leading suppliers of heating products, this company are known for their engineering ability to offer bespoke solutions around client’s needs.
Recognised as an industry innovator and leader they have continually produced high specification equipment that meets the demands of a variety of sectors including plastics, packaging & food amongst many others.
Rewards & Benefits
- £30K – £37K Basic Salary (Starting salary dependent on experience)
- Pension contribution
- Company Car
- 20 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
About The Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on engineer to progress into the world of sales. Working closely with the MD, you will be given the tools and training required to become a successful Sales Engineer. As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing business across the whole of Northern England.
- Selling our clients range of Industrial Electric Elements, Temperature Control Systems, and Hot Runner Systems to end users within general engineering industries.
- Developing relationships with Engineers, Engineering Managers & Buyers.
- The position will also include some installation and maintenance work.
- Manage and develop a 6-figure turnover.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM.
It is essential that you are a well-rounded, hands-on engineer. A minimum of two years’ experience within an associated electro/mechanical industry is a must and it would also be advantageous to have a background in the plastics industry.
Previous sales experience will also be a benefit however sales training will be provided if you possess the above experience within the relevant markets. It is essential all applicants possess a commercial acumen to enable a proactive sales approach and have an appetite to both manage and win new business.
Qualifications will be an advantage however my client will not rule anyone out who has a good background or experience.
You will be extremely ambitious and looking to take the next step in your career. Eager to learn and develop, the position will come with hands on training both in the office and in the field. You will also be provided with a large pot of warm leads that need developing further.
A full UK driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- Competent use of Microsoft Office, Outlook & CRM.
- Be well presented and confident with good oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to build trusting relationships with Engineers, Managers & Buyers.
We appreciate that you may not possess experience across all areas, so don’t be discouraged by the role if you can’t do everything we’re asking for.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time out to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 126-4448
Sales & Service Engineer
Location: Northern England (4 days per week field/ 1 day from home)
Keywords: Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Junior Sales Engineer, Regional Sales Manager, Business Development, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, New Business, Field Sales, Sales, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electronics Manufacturing, Appliances, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical EngineerApply