Location: Based anywhere in France
€60K – €70K Basic + 40% Bonus + Company Car + Healthcare + Life Insurance + Benefits (Salary dependent on experience)
My client is a market leader in the design and manufacture of specialist sensors and components utilised in a wide range of applications across markets such as Industrial, Medical, Agriculture, Process Weighing and Off Highway Machinery to name a few.
They offer well engineered and rugged components that meet the high demands of industry and operate faultlessly within harsh environments.
Recognised globally as an expert within their field, they continually invest in product innovation and have developed a brand synonymous for quality and reliability.
As a Sales Engineer / Sales Manager you will report to the Senior Sales Manager and be responsible for:-
- Developing sales across France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
- Working from a home office and managing your own diary effectively.
- Managing and developing business with new (70%) and existing customers (30%).
- Reviving neglected accounts and capturing mid-sized business.
- Managing a multimillion euro territory.
- Forging partnerships with large OEM customers across numerous key markets.
- Attending industry events, exhibitions and shows.
- Ensuring the sales budget is achieved.
- Forging solid relationships with technical decision makers including Design Engineers, Senior Engineers, Engineering Managers and Buyers.
- Focusing on developing sales of my clients customisable sensor solutions.
- Working with clients throughout the design process.
- Handling both technical and commercial enquiries from your customer base.
- Identifying and qualifying potential customers and new business opportunities.
- Visiting customers on a weekly basis.
The successful candidate will have proven experience selling sensor and measurement components to OEM’s.
It is essential all candidates have past experience selling “design in” solutions and have the technical ability to understand client’s applications.
Other key skills include:
- A full driving license
- Fluency in French and English.
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel within the territory