Location: Based anywhere in France
My client is a market leader in the design and manufacture of specialist sensors and components utilised in a wide range of weighing applications from checkweighers to weighbridges.
They offer well engineered and rugged components that meet the high demands of industry and operate faultlessly within harsh environments.
Recognised globally as an expert within their field, they continually invest in product innovation and have developed a brand synonymous for quality and reliability.
As a Sales Engineer / Sales Manager you will report to the Senior Sales Manager and be responsible for:-
- Developing sales across the France (90%) and Belgium territory (10%).
- Working from a home office and managing your own diary effectively.
- Managing and developing business with new (50%) and existing (50%) customers.
- Reviving neglected accounts and capturing mid-sized business.
- Managing a multimillion euro territory.
- Forging partnerships with direct customers (80%) and distributors (20%) within the process weighing, check weighing and weighbridge market to name a few.
- Attending industry events, exhibitions and shows.
- Ensuring the sales budget is achieved.
- Forging solid relationships with key decision makers including Directors, Senior Engineers, Engineering Managers and Procurement.
- Handling both technical and commercial enquiries from your customer base.
- Identifying and qualifying potential customers and new business opportunities.
- Visiting customers on a weekly basis.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience selling components to weighing OEM’s and possess knowledge of different weighing applications.
Alternative backgrounds my client will consider include other sensor based technology sales experience or candidates that have proven success selling complete weighing equipment to end users.
A full driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- Fluency in French and English.
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel within France and Belgium