Are you a Technical Sales Engineer with experience selling process measurement/instrumentation solutions?
Are you looking to work for a market-leading multinational manufacturer that can provide an extensive career-development programme and is renowned for promoting from within
Why This Company?
This market-leading supplier of measurement instrumentation is looking to sustain its year-on-year growth by expanding and adding another member to the sales team. Despite their ever-increasing market share, my client strives to maintain a tight-knit family culture where regular collaboration is made across departments to provide bespoke solutions to clients.
As an industry innovator, with a history spanning over half a century, they are looking for a success-driven sales engineer who can maintain the needs & enquiries of an existing client base, whilst also exploring cross-selling and upselling strategies for reoccurring revenue.
About The Role
As a Regional Sales Engineer, you are required to be based and cover the Northeast region of the UK, York, Middlesbrough, and Newcastle.
Working alongside office-based internal sales consultants, you will operate from a home office and be responsible for:
- Developing a well-rounded knowledge of the product/service portfolio
- Managing existing customer accounts in the area (80%) and helping increase new business opportunities (20%)
- Responding to enquiries, Tenders and Requests for quotation
- Maintaining an effective consultative solution-based sales strategy
- Working towards maintaining a 12% year-on-year growth objective.
- Supporting the growth of my clients’ multimillion-pound UK turnover and working towards maintaining a 12% year-on-year growth objective.
- Developing lasting relationships with End Users, OEMs, and Distributors.
- Delivering presentations to customers and providing sales support to the distribution network.
- Attending exhibitions/trade shows when needed.
To be successful, it is essential that you have technical engineering knowledge with a minimum of 2 years of Field Sales experience within the measurement instrumentation and/or process automation industries.
For a field position, you will require a Full UK Driving License and strong organisation skills to manage a large territory Excellent communication skill with the ability to build trusting relationships with both new and existing customers is equally important.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious and collaborative individual who is keen to learn and take the next step in their career.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 146-0100
Location: Northeast UK
Keywords: Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Engineering Sales, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, Area Sales, External Sales, Field Sales, Outside Sales, New Business, Business Development, Account Manager, Instrumentation, Measurement, Process, Automation, Liquid analysis, Optical analysis, System products, Flow measurement, Level, Pressure, Software, Temperature