Are you a highly motivated Sales Coordinator with experience working in a technical engineering industry?
This specialist manufacturer is searching for a talented individual who is keen to learn and progress a career in their sector.
Why This Company?
This world leading supplier of high specification engineering technology has a great reputation in the field and work with some of the UK’s biggest companies and authorities across a diverse range of markets. Every product is designed to the client’s specific environment, application and specification needs and produced to order.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a company that train and develop from within and provide fantastic opportunities for career progression.
About The Role
As a Sales Coordinator, you will initially operate from my client’s office in the Loughborough, Leicestershire area before moving to a 2-day home / 3-days office arrangement, once fully operational.
After the completion of your induction and product training you will be responsible for:
- Technical and commercial review of orders from the sales team, before submitting them for production.
- Preparing and collating technical and related documents.
- Liaising with both company manufacturing facilities and external providers to coordinate order activities
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records for project tracking.
- Keeping clients up to date on project orders and expected delivery.
- Developing key relationships with existing clients.
Experience working in an engineering business is essential as is a strong order management background with effective organisation and coordination skills. It would also be beneficial if you have experience of SAP or another similar ERP software.
Technical qualifications will be an advantageous, but not essential.
To fit this profile, you will be an ambitious individual with great communication skills and the ability to retain technical information. Due to the nature of the role, it also essential you have strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to your work.
Other key skills include:
- Competent use of Microsoft Office, Outlook & CRM.
- Experienced working as part of a team & on own initiative.
- The ability to build & maintain trusting relationships.
We appreciate that you may not possess experience across all areas, so don’t be discouraged by the role if you can’t do everything we’re asking for.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time out to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 128-0161
Sales Coordinator – Engineering
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Keywords; Sales Coordinator, Sales Coordination, Technical Sales, Technical Sales Administrator, Project Administrator, Contract Sales, Contract Administrator, Order Management, Order Processing, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing