Location: Midlands or Southern England
With a multimillion pound turnover and advanced manufacturing capabilities, my client have become a leading provider of interconnect solutions for a diverse range of industries.
In line with their growth plans, they now wish to recruit a talented and ambitious individual to join their team.
Operating from a home office you will cover the UK and be responsible for:
- Spending the majority of your time in Southern England and the Midlands.
- Developing sales opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Spending approximately 75% of your time maximising sales opportunities from existing customers and the remaining 25% of your time developing new clients.
- Contributing towards long term distributor growth objectives.
- Developing relationships with end users and existing distributors.
- Working with my client’s electronic distribution network to grow business from end user customers across a broad range of industries.
- Assisting the distribution network with the objective of growing their interconnect product spend.
- Offering input in to UK marketing campaigns targeted at the Electronics sector.
The successful candidate will possess sales experience in the connector industry and will ideally be working for a manufacturer. My client will consider sales professionals who have worked for an electronic/electrical distributor if their sales role is biased towards interconnect products.
A technical qualification would be advantageous but not essential. However it is essential all candidates are comfortable dealing with a broad range of industries.
Candidates will also possess the following skills,
- Clear communication
- Well organised
- An enthusiastic and driven nature
- Excellent relationship developer
- A consultative and solutions based sales approach