Location: Ideally based in Central Scotland
As a leading consultancy operating in the Animal Nutrition field, my client is recognised for their technical expertise, advice and proven success increasing wellbeing and productivity of livestock.
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside some of the industries most talented professionals.
As a Ruminant Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Offering impartial advice and support to dairy farmers.
- Forging solid working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Selling a specialist range of technical services and products across your territory.
- Operating in a New Business focused sales role.
- Understanding farmer’s needs and introducing suitable products and services.
- Attending industry events and shows.
We are looking for a high performer from within the Animal Nutrition, Feed, Premix, Mineral or affiliated sector with proven success with dairy farmers. They will ideally possess some technical knowledge and be keen to learn.
The successful candidate will be an excellent relationship developer with the communication skills and motivation to deliver.
All applicants must have a high work rate and be dedicated to developing a long-term career within a dynamic and fast paced environment.