Location: Based anywhere in the UK (Must be willing to travel)
My client is a market leading manufacturer with a progressive business plan. Their high performance products are a vital solution across the industry, resulting in a fast paced and dynamic working environment that provides regular new challenges.
Due to their progressive plan, they now require a talented and ambitious Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring regulatory compliance of thousands of incoming raw materials for production.
- Leading issue resolution of regulatory risks by identifying, escalating and monitoring issues.
- Working in conjunction with the Quality department.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities.
- Preparing documentation for EU approvals
- Leading the enhancement of regulatory processes and procedures.
- Reviewing documentation and labelling.
- Providing regulatory support to all areas of the business including sales and marketing.
- Organising resources and processes across multiple functions to develop and deliver complete regulatory submissions.
The successful candidate MUST be educated to a minimum of degree level within a Science or Life Science discipline and possess a minimum of 2-3 years proven Regulatory Affairs experience from within the Animal Nutrition market. This could include but not limited to Pet Food, Equine Feed, Agricultural Feed or Feed Additives.
All candidates must have experience with regulatory methods and processes and have a good understanding of the EU regulatory system.
You must be able to work autonomously and be systematic in your approach. It is essential all candidates possess the communication skills to liaise at all levels both internally and externally.
Any knowledge of the US regulatory system would be highly beneficial but not essential.