Location: Based in the Northwest, Yorkshire, Northeast or East Midlands
£40K – £48K Basic + 40% Bonus + Company Car + 5% Pension + Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday (Rising with service) + Public Holidays + Benefits
My client is a global leader in the design, development and production of test and measurement technology for a wide range of applications.
They offer an extensive range of solutions to meet the high demands of industry and academia. They pride themselves on being the premier brand within their industry and have built a strong reputation across the Mechanical Testing industry for their innovative and dynamic approach.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Operating from a home office and developing business across the East Midlands, Yorkshire, Northwest, Northeast and Scotland area.
- Selling my clients range of mechanical testing systems directly to end users (90%) and via a specialist network of distributors (10%).
- Providing support to newly appointed distributors.
- Developing business with End Users in the Oil/Gas, Rail, Aerospace and Composite Manufacturing sectors.
- Developing relationships with R&D Engineers, Technical Managers, Researchers, Engineering Managers and Engineers.
- Ensuring your region achieves budget.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM.
The successful candidate will possess proven field sales experience within Sensors, Mechanical Testing, Measurement or Data Acquisition technology. They are also willing to consider candidates with sales experience in other electrical technology areas such as switchgear, drives etc.
A technical education within Electrical / Electronic Engineering would be highly beneficial but not essential.
It is essential all applicants possess a driven and determined sales approach and have proven success hunting for new business.
A full UK driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to build trusting relationships with clients.
Keywords: Regional Sales Manager, Business Development, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, New Business, Field Sales, Sales Engineer, Sensors, Mechanical Testing, Test & Measurement, Data Acquisition, Optical Measurement, Switchgear, Drives, Electrical Engineering, Electronic EngineeringApply