Location: Based in the North Yorkshire or surrounding area
My client is a market leading manufacturer with a progressive business plan. Their high performance products are a vital solution across the Agricultural industry, resulting in a fast paced and dynamic working environment that provides regular new challenges.
Due to their progressive plan, they now require a talented and ambitious Quality Systems Manager to join their team.
Operating in a multisite role you will be responsible for:
- Leading, supporting and managing a small team of Quality personnel.
- Developing, leading and managing Quality systems across multiple production facilities in Yorkshire and the North West.
- Spending approximately 4 days per week operating from North Yorkshire and 1 day per week in their other facilities.
- Completing site audits and inspections.
- Attending Quality meetings.
- Reviewing customer complaints and driving continuous improvement.
- Ensuring the business achieves a world class standard in relation to site compliance and product quality.
- Ensuring all external accreditations are managed and maintained effectively.
- Managing local authority inspections and customer site audits.
- Working alongside the Site Manufacturing / Production Managers playing an active role within the management team.
- Acting as the Quality champion within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be based in the North Yorkshire or surrounding area and have proven success managing and developing Quality Management systems.
My client ideally wishes to attract candidates with prior experience working in an Agricultural or Pet Food manufacturing business, along with experience in HACCP and Risk Management techniques.
It is not a necessity for individuals to possess past man-management experience; however it is essential that you are self-motivated and keen to learn.
A related degree or qualifications within Quality or H&S would be highly beneficial, but not essential. However, all candidates must be comfortable travelling within Yorkshire and the North West region and possess the personality to challenge existing methods and drive change.