Location: Isle of Wight
Our client is a well-respected, profitable and dynamic business who is recognised as a leading manufacturer in their field. They boast an international customer base and have an enviable reputation for performance, innovation and quality.
As a member of the site team you will be responsible for:
- Driving a Quality culture within the company which respect the quality policies and objectives.
- Providing regular reports on Quality performance against objectives.
- Ensuring Quality, Health & Safety standards and legislation are met.
- Maintaining and developing the QMS (Quality Management System).
- Supporting the senior management team on the movement to ISO 9001:2015.
- Reviewing and optimising the complaint process offering a better service to customers.
- Monitoring and managing defect reports and customer complaints, conducting route cause analysis of issues and implementing improvements.
- Owning site quality improvement activities.
- Ensuring the business upholds its quality certificates by providing support on internal and external audits.
- Maintaining and updating quality procedures and instructions.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST have gained a minimum of 2 years’ Quality experience within a manufacturing environment.
My client is completely open to industry sector, however you must have past experience working within an ISO9001 compliant environment.
Any experience of ISO9001:2015, Health & Safety or Environmental standards would be highly advantageous, but not essential.
Other requirements include:-
- Hold a Full UK Driving License.
- Leadership qualities with the ability to drive and influence a Quality culture within the company.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills.
- Structured approach to tasks.