Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
Hours: Day Shifts Only
Our client is an ISO accredited business which forms part of a well-respected, profitable and dynamic group. Recognised as a leading manufacturer in their field, they boast an excellent customer base and have an enviable reputation for performance, innovation and quality.
Working in a diverse role, you will be based at my clients production site and be responsible for:
- Providing site support and assistance with Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
- Operating in an autonomous capacity and reporting in to an offsite manager.
- Conducting internal site audits and inspections.
- Providing support to all regulatory bodies and external auditors.
- Assisting with external audits and customer visits.
- Attending regular Quality review meetings.
- Carrying out product quality checks.
- Maintaining the site Quality Management Systems.
- Investigating customer complaints, including reviewing samples and production records.
- Managing the inspection of raw materials and finished goods, recording all results.
- Monitoring and managing product defect reports and customer complaints.
- Providing technical support and backup to other internal functions and external customers which may include questions regarding ingredients and raw material traceability.
- Sending samples to the lab and reviewing results, organising corrective action if required.
The ideal candidate will hold a minimum of 2-3 years Quality experience within the Food, Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Pet Food or an affiliated industry.
An education or qualifications within Food Science, Food Nutrition or Food Hygiene would be a distinct advantage, as would familiarity with HACCP and Risk Management techniques.
You must be a good communicator, I.T literate and be comfortable carrying out internal quality audits.