My client is a market leading manufacturer with a progressive business plan. Their exciting and innovative range of products are a vital solution across a diverse range of industries, resulting in a fresh and dynamic working environment that provides regular new challenges.
Due to their progressive plan, they now require a talented and ambitious Quality Assurance Manager to join their team.
Based from their manufacturing facilities you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing the quality management systems including the transition from ISO9001:2008 to 2015
- Leading, supporting and managing a small quality team.
- Taking a lead role in the management of all aspects of the quality function from suppliers, customers and internally within the business.
- Creating quality plans for military projects.
- Working alongside the Manufacturing and Production Managers playing an active role within the senior management team.
- Acting as the Quality champion within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Kent or surrounding area and have proven success within the Military industry. Any experience working for a prime military contractor such as BAE, General Dynamics, Thales, Lockheed Martin or key suppliers to these prime contractor would be of great interest.
Along with your military experience, it is essential candidates possess Quality Assurance experience and a strong knowledge of ISO 9001 systems.
It is not a necessity for individuals to possess past man-management experience; however it is essential that you are self-motivated and keen to learn.