My client is a forward thinking, innovative, international manufacturer of high quality engineered products utilised in the Rail sector.
You will be involved with a diverse range of duties which include,
- The Project Management of my clients bespoke solutions within the Rail market, including design, customer reviews, costings etc.
- Managing short, medium and long term rail projects from cradle to grave across both refurbishment works and new build.
- Operating within a projects team and reporting to the department manager.
- Providing pre and post-sales support to the Rail Sales team.
- Working to International Railway Industry Standards.
- Maintaining control and releasing customer projects to manufacturing.
- Producing concepts and CAD drawings to present to customers.
- Preparing design proposals.
- Managing multiple rail projects effectively.
- Visiting customers to discuss technical, sales or quality matters when needed.
- Supporting at industry exhibitions and events.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST:-
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Project Manager, Project Engineer or Design Engineer gained within the Rail industry.
- Possess past experience working for a Mechanical/Electrical component manufacturer or systems provider to the rail sector.
- Be capable of producing 2D design drawings.
- Be a great communicator with the ability to have technical discussions with clients.
- Have a HNC, HND, Degree or equivalent within an engineering discipline.