Hours: Three shifts (7am-2pm), (10am-6pm) and (8am-4pm) – The shifts will rotate weekly and you will be required to work one in three Saturdays (7am-1pm). Saturdays are paid as overtime at a rate of 1.5 times your usual salary.
- A highly successful business.
- A fantastic staff retention rate due to their investment in staff training and career development.
- Well recognised for providing high quality products and outstanding customer service.
As a Planner you will be involved with a diverse range of duties which include,
- Checking raw material stocks daily to ensure sufficient volume to meet production needs.
- Preparing a daily production plan.
- Inventory control and daily monitoring of stock movements.
- Keeping an accurate inventory on SAP and ensuring all information is inputted correctly.
- Working to all Health & Safety procedures for the site.
- Liaising with external hauliers with regards to the timely delivery of raw materials.
- Planning all incoming raw materials and ensuring correct paperwork on delivery.
- Dispatching finished products as per loading sheets.
- Attending daily production meetings.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST:-
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience within Production, Raw Materials or Transport Planning and be comfortable working within a busy office environment.
- Be highly organised with a great attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be IT literate (past experience using systems such as SAP or Oracle would be beneficial).
- Enthusiastic, hard working and keen to get involved with new tasks.