Are you a planning and organisation guru? Enjoy a fast paced environment which requires a great attention to detail?
Why This Company?
With advanced manufacturing facilities complying with quality and environmental standards, my client has become a market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of high-quality engineered products for the UK and International market.
About The Role
As a Production Planner you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating production requirements.
- Creating production plans.
- Calculating accurate order completion dates by factoring in materials supply and production capacity.
- Identifying and resolving any production or material constraints which could impact on customers’ orders.
- Liaising with Purchasing to chase up any shortages in materials.
- Attending regular production meetings.
- Providing internal customers with updates on the progress of their order.
- Effectively managing the material flow to meet customer demands.
- Working closely with the sales and production team to prioritise urgent orders.
- Checking and controlling the daily output using the MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) system.
- Converting planned requirements into production orders.
- Maintaining daily KPI’s.
- Managing change or cancellation of production orders.
- Managing unscheduled production requirements.
You MUST have proven experience within a Manufacturing environment and possess a minimum of 2 years exposure within Production / Capacity / Raw Materials Planning or affiliated.
It is essential you are a clear communicator, able to work under pressure, I.T literate, methodical in your approach and be comfortable working within a project based manufacturing environment.
Previous experience using SAP would be highly beneficial but not essential, as would prior experience operating in the mechanical, electrical or electronic engineering industry.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 126-5776
Production Planner / Materials Controller / Supply Chain Scheduler
Location: Northampton (3 Days Office / 2 Days Home per week)
Keywords: Production Planning, Production Planner, Production Scheduler, Production Controller, Material Planning, Materials Planner, MRP, Material Resource Planning, Manufacturing Controller, Planning Controller, Supply Chain Scheduler