Are you a planning and organisation guru? Enjoy a fast-paced environment which requires great attention to detail?
Recognised for their investment in staff development, they now seek an additional member to join their planning team in Kendal.
Why This Company?
My client is a market-leading and financially secure business with a presence in over 30 countries across the globe.
With a real drive to develop internal talent, they have become recognised for their training, development and career advancement prospects.
With a friendly and sociable team, they have developed a fantastic culture of support and collaboration, which has led to industry-leading staff retention rates.
About The Role
As a Production Planner / Production Scheduler you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating production requirements.
- Creating production plans.
- Calculating accurate order completion dates by factoring in materials supply and production capacity.
- Identifying and working with procurement to resolve any material constraints which could impact on customers’ orders.
- Attending regular production meetings.
- Providing internal customers (Project Managers) with updates on the progress of their order.
- Effectively managing the material flow to meet customer demands.
- Working closely with the sales and production team to prioritise urgent orders.
- Checking and controlling the daily output.
- Converting planned requirements into production orders.
- Managing change or cancellation of production orders.
- Managing unscheduled production requirements.
You MUST have proven experience within a Manufacturing environment and possess a minimum of 2 years exposure within Production Planning / Capacity Scheduling / Raw Materials Planning.
It is essential you are a clear communicator, able to work under pressure, I.T literate, methodical in your approach and be comfortable working within a project-based manufacturing environment.
Previous experience using a planning software would be highly beneficial but not essential, as would prior experience operating in the mechanical, electrical, or electronic engineering industry.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 133-8782
Production Planner / Demand Scheduler
Location: Kendal, Cumbria
Keywords: MRP, Material Resource Planning, Production Planning, Production Planner, Production Scheduling, Production Scheduler, Production Controller, Planning Manufacturing, Manufacturing Planner, Scheduling Manufacturing, Manufacturing Scheduler, Manufacturing Controller, Materials Planning, Materials Planner, Materials Scheduling, Materials Scheduler, Materials Controller, Capacity Planning, Capacity Planner, Capacity Scheduling, Capacity Scheduler, Capacity Controller, Demand Planning, Demand Planner, Demand Scheduling, Demand Scheduler, Demand Controller.