- A market leader who is dedicated to employee training.
- Well recognised for offering an outstanding service to its customers.
- A fantastic reputation for staff retention and development.
As part of the Planning / Scheduling team you will operate in a diverse role and be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all scheduling aspects of my client’s contracts are properly managed and controlled and customer service is delivered in accordance with company standards.
- Taking ownership of contracts with regards to their operational delivery, whilst ensuring customer satisfaction, productivity, planning, scheduling and KPI’s are delivered to.
- Efficiently scheduling deliveries.
- Sales & purchase order processing.
- Liaising with customers, handling any complaints or pricing enquiries.
- Liaising with the distribution team to arrange collections and coordinate deliveries to end users.
- Overseeing and ensuring supply contracts run smoothly.
- Managing the supply and demand of products.
- Ensure profit margin levels are achieved.
- Ensuring the stock of raw materials is sufficient to meet sales/production needs.
- Attending meetings and events when required.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST:-
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years planning experience this could be within Production, Transport, Logistics or Materials Planning.
- Be IT literate, any exposure to SAP would be a distinct advantage.
- Possess a good level of numeracy.
- Be able to operate within a driven and fast paced culture.
- Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated, calm under pressure and have the ability to multitask and priorities workload.