Job Ref: 113-7178
Location: North London or Northern Home Counties (opportunity to work 3 days pw remotely)
£50K – £65K Basic + 10% Bonus + 10% Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays + Benefits
My client is a progressive organisation, driven by innovation and change. Operating internationally, they are well regarded within their sector for their design, development and manufacture of customised and standard equipment and technology used across a diverse range of industries. As an industry innovator they have continually challenged the boundaries of technology to provide high specification systems, that meet the demands of their scientific customers.
They now wish to recruit a strategic Product Manager / Product Marketing Manager to join their UK team.
As a Product Manager, you will be involved with a diverse range of duties which include:
- Managing and guiding one member of staff
- Conducting customer and competitor analysis to help identify potential market opportunities and forge actionable plans.
- See successful projects through the development and launch process.
- Product lifecycle management.
- Product end of life planning and execution.
- Effectively launch new products to market (two scheduled late 2021), monitoring the success against the plan.
- Liaising with internal departments to gain input into previous customised specifications offered, that can be developed into my client’s standard product offering.
- NPI and creating/updating product related marketing material.
- Identifying and executing the product growth strategy.
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within a dedicated Product Management / Product Marketing Management role within the Scientific equipment industry.
A scientific education (chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, biological sciences etc.), be it at BSc, MSc or PhD level is essential.
Other key skills required:
- A strategic thinker with the ability to be decisive within challenging situations.
- The ability to forge solid working relationships with both Technical and Commercial individuals within the business.
- Resilient nature with the ability to overcome obstacles to ensure successful product launches.
- A highly organised planner, with strong attention to detail skills.
- Direct or indirect leadership/managerial experience.
- The ability to understand customers needs.
- A positive attitude with the desire to learn.
Keywords: Product Manager, Product Management, Product Marketing Manager, Product Marketing Management, NPI, New Product Introduction, Product Launch, Product Development, Product Innovation, Product MarketingApply