Do you wish to work for an industry leader who has recently made a significant investment in new plant equipment and automated technology?
Following a full site overhaul and the addition of new automated equipment, my client now wishes to secure an electrically biased maintenance engineer with some experience programming inverters/soft starters etc. (PLC Programming is NOT required).
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting ladder logic issues with the input of an outsourced PLC support provider.
- Programming inverters, soft starters etc.
- Reactive and preventative maintenance across the site.
- Ensuring equipment is well maintained to ensure maximum uptime by carrying out routine maintenance and inspections.
- Completing plant and equipment fault diagnosis, repair and maintenance to enable the plant to operate safely and efficiently.
- Assisting any contractors on site in routine servicing, maintenance and installations.
- Ensuring any spares used are documented so replacements can be sourced.
- Ensuring all equipment is safely isolated for colleagues to conduct cleaning and inspections.
- Supporting a wide range of equipment including – conveyors, robotics etc.
- Supporting with plant upgrade and continuous improvement projects.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST have past experience as a maintenance engineer and be familiar with programming inverters, soft starters etc.
Any exposure to Mitsubishi PLC’s and Inverters would be highly beneficial as would qualifications such as 17th Edition, HNC, HND or Degree within Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. (PLC Programming is NOT required)
We are looking for a motivated electrical or multi-skilled engineer with some electrical software exposure.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and organisation skills, be physically fit and be keen to develop a long-term career with an international leader.