Are you a talented creative with an eye for detail?
Ready for a new challenge? This specialist manufacturer is looking for a talented hands-on professional who would enjoy a varied and broad marketing post.
Why This Company?
With a rich history in their sector, my client has become globally recognised for their quality and expertise. The variety of technical solutions, innovative design and reliability in the market, along with their highly skilled team have contributed significantly to their continued success within the market.
With a senior management team who truly believe in a work-life balance and creating an environment that encourages collaboration and creativity, they have developed a fantastic employee retention rate which has resulted in them delivering record sales.
About The Role
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who prefers a hybrid working week. Based in Cambridge, the Marketing Executive will work 2 days from home and 3 days in the office.
Working in close partnership with the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a diverse range of duties which include:
- Executing marketing campaigns across both digital (95%) and print (5%)
- Supporting international distributors with any marketing material requests
- Updating and creating new product literature
- Maintaining the content library
- Writing engaging copy with keyword optimisation in mind for the website, press releases, blogs, email campaigns etc
- Coordinating and organising event attendance including the design of exhibition stands
- Using MailChimp to create and deliver targeted e-marketing campaigns
- Maintaining the WordPress website including updating copy and graphics
- Designing and updating a range of marketing material be it for exhibitions, brochures, press releases, newsletters etc.
- Partnering with an external web design agency to play a key role in website redevelopment (WordPress)
- Deliver a regular company newsletter, ensuring sufficient and interesting content each month
- Making amends to company brochures using InDesign
We are looking for a creative, hands-on, digitally focussed marketing professional to provide marketing support across the business.
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year B2B generalist marketing experience, be willing to learn, have great communication skills, and be keen to work in a technology focussed business.
B2C marketing experience would be considered, should you be able to demonstrate your ability to adapt to the B2B space.
Previous experience using Creative Cloud, particularly InDesign and Photoshop would be highly beneficial, as would a good level of written English.
A related education or CIM qualification would be advantageous but not essential, as would any video production experience.
Candidates must enjoy being hands-on – writing copy, retouching graphics, making website amends in WordPress etc.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 138-8332
Location: Cambridge (2 days per week from home / 3 days in the office)
Keywords: Digital Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Social Media, Marketing Communication, MARCOM, MARCOMS, Marketing Exec, Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Advisor, Marketing Officer, Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Photoshop, CMS, Keyword Research, B2B Marketing, MailChimp, Email Marketing, Marketing Officer, Marketing Advisor, Marketing Assistant, CIM, Chartered Institute of Marketing