Location: Commutable from Borehamwood / Watford
£40K – £50K Basic + 10% Bonus + Flexitime + 10% Pension (after qualifying period) + Travel Expenses + 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays + Bens (Salary dependent on experience)
My client is an international leader in the design, development and manufacture of specialist equipment used across a diverse range of industries including the Automotive, Life Science and Oil/Gas sector. Recognised as an industry innovator they have continually challenged the boundaries of technology to provide high specification systems that meet the demands of industry.
In line with their strategic growth plans, they now wish to recruit a Marketing Communications Specialist to join their team.
As the Marketing Communications Lead you will be involved with a diverse range of duties which include,
- Accountability for the effective delivery of UK & International marketing events.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign / event success by analysing data and establishing the return on investment made.
- Communicating these results and plans for improvement with the business.
- Taking ownership of the marketing process and internal marketing tools.
- Reviewing the quality of trade show / exhibition leads and sales follow up, highlighting opportunities for improvement.
- Supporting a company rebrand, ensuring all brand assets are updated and being used correctly.
- Effective management of exhibition inventory.
- Gaining valuable input from other functions including Product, Technical and Sales.
- Creating and executing marketing communication plans.
- Providing marketing communication support for new product developments.
- Representing the communications department on project, sales and marketing meetings.
- Working with finance to forecast marketing communications spend for the coming year.
- Ensuring marketing campaigns deliver to budget.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value successful campaigns have had on the business.
- Attending key trade exhibitions.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, enthusiastic, hands on B2B marketing communications professional who can operate autonomously.
Candidates must: –
- Possess at least 3 years within a B2B marketing role, ideally within a technology or equipment manufacturer.
- Have proven success executing high quality events, trade show booths etc.
- Be highly organised with a great attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic, driven, hardworking and keen to get involved with new tasks.
A related education within Marketing or CIM qualification would be advantageous, but not essential.Apply