Location: East Yorkshire
Competitive Basic + 14% Pension + Share Scheme + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Fantastic benefits package (please contact us for full package details)
Our client is a globally recognised organisation who prides themselves on employee wellbeing and offers an incredible benefits package which rivals any other out there! Recognised as a leading manufacturer in their field, they boast an excellent customer base and have an enviable reputation for performance and chemical advancements.
Well respected for their ability to provide solutions to some of the world most complex issues, they have continued to grow globally and now require a competent Process Safety Engineer to take a lead role within their team.
As a Lead Process Safety Engineer you will be responsible for:-
- Being the lead site contact for process safety queries and activities.
- Providing support and guidance on all aspects of process safety management.
- Liaising and coordinating with the group SHE Manager.
- Implementing process safety improvements across the site.
- Conducting process hazard analysis and process risk reviews, issuing hazard reports where necessary.
- Conducting process safety incident investigations.
- Revalidating safety relief valves.
The successful candidate must have past experience as a Process Safety Engineer within the Process Plants, Petrochemical, Chemical, Oil/Gas, Pharmaceutical, Polymer or Coatings industry.
You will ideally possess a HACCP qualification and have past experience within a lead role. My client is willing to consider candidates who can step up in to a lead position should they demonstrate the communication skills and Process Safety expertise needed.
You must be a great communicator with the ability to operate under pressure.
Keywords: Petrochemical, Petro-chemical, Chemical, Process Plants, Oil & Gas, Oil / Gas, Oil/Gas, Pharmaceutical, Polymers, Coatings, Process Safety, Process Engineer, Lead Process Safety, Process Safety Manager, HACCP, Hazard Reviews, Hazard Reports, Hazard Analysis, DSEAR, Dangerous Substances & Explosive Atmospheres Regulations.Apply