Location: Home Based covering EMEA
My client is one of the largest multi-disciplinary manufactures in the world today. This conglomerate group of companies, create innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries.
They are currently going through an exciting transformation period and are positioning themselves to attack the UK market more effectively.
With significant investment in staff development and new facilities, they are on track to dominate and spearhead the UK market.
They now wish to recruit an influential and dynamic International Sales Manager for their European, Middle East and Asia market.
You will be based from a home office and will be responsible for selling my client’s range of highly complex and multi-functional research equipment including Electron Microscopes for the use in Academia (50%) and Industry (50%).
Other responsibilities will include;
- Managing and growing new (35%) and existing customers (65%).
- Implementing and creating sales strategies across my client’s international market.
- Promoting products at conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Understanding customer needs and providing bespoke solutions.
- Building relationships with Professors, Engineers, Researchers and Technicians.
- Providing support to the dealer network across your assigned territory.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM.
The successful candidate MUST possess 1-2 years proven experience selling microscopes, image analysis systems or affiliated and have ideally operated within the Academia or Industrial sector.
A degree level education within a related discipline such as Material Science, Physics, or Biomedical Sciences would be highly beneficial, but not essential.
A full UK driving license is required. Other key skills include:
- A mix of technical and commercial acumen.
- An understating of materials development and testing.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to build trusting relationships with Professors and Researchers.