Location: Based in the South East / Home Counties
As a global multimillion pound operation with advanced manufacturing capabilities, my client has become an international leader in the supply, manufacture and maintenance of high specification equipment used within the Aerospace market.
In line with their growth plans, they now wish to recruit a talented and ambitious individual to join their team.
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Spending approximately 70% of your time in the UK and around 30% of your time travelling globally mainly within Europe, America and Asia.
- Developing maintenance, repair and overhaul sales opportunities within the Commercial Aerospace and Defence market.
- Re-establishing business relationships with previous customers.
- Taking a proactive approach to growing existing accounts by winning service contracts.
- Using market knowledge to identify target clients.
- Selling in at Engineer, Buyer, Programme Manager and Technical Director level.
- Developing long term relationships with customers across the territory.
- Contributing towards my clients long term growth expectations.
- Meeting and exceeding sales forecasts.
- Creating and submitting sales reports.
The ideal candidate will be based in the South East or Home Counties region and have proven MRO sales experience within the Aerospace market.
A formal technical qualification such as a HNC/HND in Mechatronic, Electrical, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering is beneficial but not essential.
Candidates should also possess the following skills:
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Aerospace MRO knowledge
- Clear communication
- Well organised with great attention to detail
- An enthusiastic and driven nature
- Excellent relationship developer
- Versatile and adaptable