Do you have a passion for HR and enjoy a well-balanced role allowing you to get involved with a variety of HR duties and tasks?
Enjoy the challenges that a lead HR role will bring?
Why This Company?
My client is a market-leading, financially secure business, with an international reputation for providing high-quality reliable solutions to an ever-expanding customer base.
They offer a fast-paced and varied working environment that provides regular new challenges.
About The Role
As the most senior HR professional onsite and with the input and support of their International HR Manager (based overseas) you will personally operate in a hands-on HR Generalist capacity, providing day-to-day frontline HR support to under 100 employees.
Other duties will include:
- Supporting and coaching the leadership team with employee challenges to ensure the best outcome
- Assisting managers with the recruitment process from advertising roles and interviewing candidates, to issuing contract paperwork
- Planning and delivering new starter inductions and onboarding as necessary
- Managing employee records and systems
- Absence management including monitoring sickness and conducting return-to-work interviews
- Completing staff engagement campaigns and coordinating events to improve morale and motivation
- Conducting investigations and disciplinaries alongside the management team
- Maintaining new starters, leavers, salary and ad-hoc changes on the HR database and other business systems
- Conducting exit interviews and ensuring that all leaver paperwork is completed and company property returned
- Completing any necessary HR reports for the senior management team
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 5-7 years of UK HR experience working within a busy and challenging HR function and have a knowledge of UK legislation.
You must be comfortable operating in a standalone role with remote support from their International HR Manager.
A CIPD qualification would be highly advantageous, but not essential.
Other key skills include:
- Ability to take ownership of issues and handle them to a satisfactory outcome
- Strong ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Methodical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects
- An enthusiastic and professional communicator
- Self-motivated and approachable personality with the ability to take ownership of site HR
- Strong character with the ability to handle difficult situations
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 140-2060
HR Generalist / HR Manager
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Keywords: HR, Human Resources, ER, Employee Relations, Employment Law, CIPD, HR Advisor, HR Advice, HR Officer, HR Executive, HR Exec, HR Analytics, HR Manager, Recruitment, HR Generalist, HR Lead, HR Director, Human Resource Manager, HR Business Partner, HR Partner, HR Team Leader, HR Team Lead, Senior HR