Are you an experienced HR Administrator who is looking to develop and progress with a market leading Manufacturer?
Ready for a new challenge? This global company is searching for a well-rounded HR Administrator to join their existing team, supporting the HR Advisors with a variety of tasks across the HR function.
Why This Company?
This company is a market leading provider of electrical engineering technology used across a diverse range of commercial and industrial facilities.
Recognised for their ability to offer complete end to end design, manufacture and installation services they have become a key provider to clients across the globe.
If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation, who are invested in the training and development of their staff, then please apply.
About The Role
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their career and to develop within an established HR team. This position sits within the HR team, reporting into a HR Advisor and assisting another Administrator. It is a generalist admin role where you will be involved in a variety of tasks, along with assisting in the day-to-day frontline HR support in a business with over 1200 employees.
Other duties will include:
- Assisting with the full recruitment process from advertising roles to issuing paperwork and onboarding
- Be the HR Representative for appraisals
- Maintaining the time and attendance system, monitoring holiday and absence
- General HR administration tasks and supporting the admin team when required
- Assist in investigations and disciplinaries, supporting Advisors and Managers
- Planning and delivering inductions as necessary
- Managing employee records and systems
- Assisting Payroll Coordinator with payroll administrative tasks
- Provide cover for the Payroll Coordinator in their absence
- Assist with ER issues supporting and coaching managers through differing people challenges to ensure the best outcome is achieved
- Investigate and resolve generalist type queries
- Works collaboratively across the HR function over different sites across the Northwest
- Maintain new starter, leaver, salary and ad-hoc changes on the HR database and other business systems
- Conduct exit interviews with all leavers and ensure that all leaver paperwork is complete
- Any other general HR Admin tasks as required
You will ideally be CIPD qualified and have a minimum of 2 years admin experience along with 12 months HR experience. You will be passionate, innovative and forthcoming in offering solutions and ideas.
Other key skills include:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an admin role
- Minimum 12 months experience in a HR role
- Ideally hold CIPD Level 5 qualification, although not essential
- Strong ability to organise and prioritise workload
- SAGE 50 payroll experience would be an advantage
- Experience in the recruitment process
- Experience in assisting and/or processing payroll
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects
- An enthusiastic and professional communicator
- Hold a UK driving license and be willing to travel between Northwest sites on an ADHOC basis
- Well organised, self-motivated and approachable personality
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time out to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 127-9012
Location: Blackburn (2 days per week WFH / 3 days in the office)
Keywords: Manufacturing, Engineering, HR, Human Resources, ER, Employee Relations, Employment Law, European Employment Law, Payroll, CIPD, CIPD level 5, HR Admin, HR Advisor, HR Assistant, Production, HR Analytics, Training, L&D, Comp & Ben, HR Support, Recruitment, Payroll, SAGE, Admin, Administration