Are you a recent graduate looking for your first break? Or are you already a highly motivated Internal Sales professional with a passion for specifying technical products? You may even be a technical / design engineer looking to move into an exciting sales environment.
This specialist provider is searching for a talented individual who is keen to learn and progress a career in their interesting and rewarding sector.
Why This Company?
This world-leading manufacturer of high-specification engineering technology has a great reputation in the field and works with some of the UK’s biggest contractors across a diverse range of markets. Every product is designed to the client’s specific environment, application and specification needs and produced to order.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a company that trains and develops from within and provides fantastic opportunities for career progression.
About The Role
As an Internal Sales Engineer, you will operate from my client’s office in South Manchester with ad hoc travel to client sites both in the UK and abroad.
After the completion of your induction, you will be responsible for:
- Handling customer technical and commercial enquires.
- Managing RFQs (request for quotation) via phone & email.
- Reviewing customer requirements and advising on potential solutions.
- Liaising with the in-house designers when required.
- Preparing quotations and proposals.
- Securing and completing orders.
- Developing relationships with existing company clients.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM.
To fit the required profile, you will be an ambitious individual with great communication skills and the ability to read, retain and relay technical information. Due to the nature of the role, it is also essential you have strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to your work.
To be a successful candidate, you will either be
- A recent Graduate
- Already operating in an internal sales role, processing requests for quotations and orders.
- Working in another technical or design engineering role, looking to move into sales.
Other key skills include:
- Competent use of Microsoft Office, Outlook & CRM.
- Experienced working as part of a team & on own initiative.
- The ability to build & maintain trusting relationships.
We appreciate that you may not possess experience across all areas, so don’t be discouraged by the role if you can’t do everything we’re asking for.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button below to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 129-3048
Graduate Sales Engineer / Internal Sales Engineer
Location: Based in South Manchester or Cheshire
Keywords; Internal Sales, Internal Sales Engineer, Specification Sales, Technical Sales, Technical Sales Engineer, Tender Engineer, Quotations Engineer, Proposal Engineer, Bid Engineer, Inside Sales, RFQ, Request for Quotation, Order Processing, Specification, Design, Design Engineering, Engineering Graduate, Design Engineering Graduate, Design Graduate, Graduate