Location: Home Based – North West (Lancashire, Cheshire, Manchester, Liverpool or surrounding)
£27K – £32K Basic + £7K Bonus + Company Car + 7% Pension + Healthcare + Home Office Setup + Childcare Vouchers + Life Insurance + 23 Days Holiday (rising with length of service) + Public Holidays + Benefits
My client’s solutions have been utilised on a number of large commercial projects both in the UK and overseas.
They have won a number of accolades and awards for their high standard of work and contribution to the sector.
Due to expansion, my client now wishes to recruit a Flat Roofing Surveyor / Support Technician to join their business and help reinforce the companies drive to offer a total quality solution.
Operating from a home office you will provide support across Northern England and be responsible for:
- Supporting the external sales team by conducting site surveys and assisting in the preparation of specifications.
- Creating accurate progress and site survey reports.
- Utilising specialist site survey equipment to determine if and where flat roofing systems have failed, allowing the sales team to advise on remedial action.
- Documenting site photographs and reports.
- Forwarding all leads to the sales team.
- Attending project progress meetings with clients when needed.
- Completing site inspections and measurements.
The successful candidate MUST have a UK driving license and 1-2 years experience within the Flat Roofing sector within either an office of field based role.
Past Technical Support or Surveying experience would be beneficial, as would an education within a Construction discipline or industry led qualifications.
Other key skills include:
- Clear professional communication.
- Excellent time management.
- A motivated and driven approach.
- IT literate.
- Well organised with a great attention to detail.
Keywords: Flat Roofing, Roofing Technician, Flat Roofer, Roofing Inspector, Roof Surveys, Surveying, Roof Inspection, Site Surveys, Roofing Reports, Water Ingress ReportsApply