Are you in the flat roofing, waterproofing or construction industry?
Thinking about a more professional role with a business that is the gold standard in staff development and training?
Why This Company?
Their solutions have been utilised on a number of large commercial projects both in the UK and overseas.
They have won a number of accolades and awards for their high standard of work and contribution to the sector.
Due to expansion, they now wish to recruit a Flat Roofing Surveyor / Support Technician to join their business and help reinforce the company’s drive to offer a total quality solution.
About The Role
Operating from a home office you will provide support across either the North London and Northern Home Counties (Hertfordshire, Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk) region or alternatively the South London and Southern Home Counties (Surrey, East/West Sussex, Kent) region.
Within the role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the external sales team by conducting site surveys and assisting in the preparation of specifications.
- Creating accurate progress and site survey reports.
- Utilising specialist site survey equipment to determine if and where flat roofing systems have failed, allowing the sales team to advise on remedial action.
- Documenting site photographs and reports.
- Forwarding all leads to the sales team.
- Attending project progress meetings with clients when needed.
- Completing site inspections and measurements.
A UK driving license is essential along with 1-2 years of experience within the Flat Roofing / Construction sector within either an office or field-based role.
Past Technical Support or Surveying experience would be beneficial, as would an education within a Construction discipline or an industry-led qualification.
Other key skills include:
- Clear professional communication
- Excellent time management
- A motivated and driven approach
- IT literate
- Well organised with great attention to detail
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 138-5552
Flat Roofing Inspector / Surveyor / Flat Roofer
Location: Home Based – Covering the Southeast (either North London and Northern Home Counties or South London and Southern Home Counties, dependent on your location)
Keywords: Flat Roofing, Roofing Technician, Flat Roofer, Roofing Inspector, Roof Surveys, Surveying, Roof Inspection, Site Surveys, Roofing Reports, Water Ingress Reports, Condition Reports, Sales Support, Site Inspection, Liquid Applied, Single Ply, Hot Melt, Torch On Felt, Bitumen, Waterproofing, Site Manager, Site Supervisor