Location: Stuttgart / Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Duration: 6-month temporary position, with the possibility for the role to be made permanent
- A well-established market leader with vast experience within their sector
- Financially stable and robust business
- A globally recognised technology leader
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for: –
- Coordinating various functions relating to financial planning and budgeting
- Overseeing the day to day operations of the financial department.
- Preparing/overseeing VAT and other regulatory tax computations and returns
- Approving journals and balance sheets
- Controlling account reconciliations, resolving any discrepancies
- Managing and mentoring a team of 4 finance staff across multiple offices within Germany.
- Preparing reports, budgets and forecasts
- Establishing short and long-term financial goals for the department
- Undertaking financial audits, providing recommendations for improvements in financial policies and procedures
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST be available to start employment within 1 months’ notice, possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a group reporting role and have a good understanding of German taxation.
Past experience leading a finance team is essential, as is a related Finance / Accounting education or qualifications.
Any experience using SAP would be highly beneficial, but not essential.
Keywords: Financial Controller, Finance Controller, Finance Manager, Finance Director, Financial Director, Head of Finance