We are currently working in close partnership with a dynamic SME who are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant / Administrator to contribute to their development.
You will be joining a harmonious team within a rapidly growing, forward thinking company.
My client is a market leader in their respected industry and have substantial plans for future expansion.
As a Finance Assistant you will work within a small finance team and be responsible for: –
- Supporting the Finance Manager in their day to day role.
- Purchase & Sales ledger, including the processing of purchase orders, sales invoices and expenses.
- Generating invoices in Sage.
- Preparing payroll information to be processed.
- Supporting credit control when needed to chase up overdue and outstanding debt.
- General business administration and other adhoc tasks.
- Preparing month end accounts including account reconciliations.
- Supporting other areas of the business when needed, such as customer services.
- Using Sage Accounting System, MS Excel and an inhouse CRM.
- 3-4 years minimum experience in a similar finance
- Excellent communication, IT and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Comfortable working as part of a team.
- Experience in SAGE is preferred, but not essential.
- A related education or finance / accounting qualifications would be advantageous, but not essential.