(12-month fixed term contract)
Are you in the flat roofing / waterproofing sector with a desire to secure a more professional role away from the tools?
Interested in an opening with a business that is the gold standard in staff development and training?
Why This Company?
My client’s solutions have been utilised on a number of large commercial projects both in the UK and overseas. They have developed a fantastic brand that has become synonymous with high quality and reliability.
My client now wishes to recruit a flat roofing specialist to fulfil a Field Technician / Roofing Inspector opening within the Northwest/West Yorkshire region.
About The Role
Operating from a home office you will cover the region and be responsible for:
- Ensuring my client’s high-performance flat roofing systems are installed to manufacturer specifications.
- Conducting regular site visits throughout the life of the project ensuring it meets quality standards.
- Providing installation training to a network of operatives/approved contractors and being instrumental in the smooth running of major projects.
- Product demonstrations.
- Supporting the sales team when needed.
- Overseeing site inspections for your region.
- Creating accurate reports upon completion of all site inspections.
- Assisting and liaising between operatives and building contractors.
- Liaising with multiple company departments to ensure the correct onsite procedure is followed.
Candidates must be based in the territory and possess both practical hands-on flat roofing experience, coupled with experience leading site operatives, contracts, and installations.
Any experience as a Flat Roofing Inspector, Site Technician, or Contracts Supervisor / Manager in the commercial roofing industry would be highly beneficial, but not essential.
Other key skills include:
- Clear communication
- Well organised with great attention to detail
- Ability to influence others
- Strong commanding personality
- Excellent relationship developer
- Driven and motivated
- IT literate
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 141-6109
Flat Roofing Field Technician / Site Inspector / Surveyor / Flat Roofer
Location: Central Scotland – Glasgow / Edinburgh
Keywords: Flat Roofing, Roofing Technician, Flat Roofer, Roofing Inspector, Roof Surveys, Surveying, Roof Inspection, Site Surveys, Roofing Reports, Water Ingress Reports, Condition Reports, Sales Support, Site Inspection, Contracts Manager, Contracts Supervisor, Site Technician, Field Technician, Flat Roofing Surveyor, Roofing Inspector, Site Inspection, Liquid Applied, Single Ply, Hot Melt, Torch On Felt, Bitumen, Waterproofing, Site Manager, Site Supervisor, Roof Membrane, Mastic Asphalt, Bitumen Membrane, Bituminous, Cold Applied Liquid, Green Roofs, Green Roofing, Roof, Roofing, Flat Roofer, Approved Contractor, Approved Installer.