Location: Cumbria or South West Scotland
- A financially secure and highly successful business.
- An industry leading supplier to the farming / agricultural community.
- Well recognised for their technically advanced products and expertise.
- Significant investment in training, education and professional development.
- Vast opportunity for career advancement.
As a Farm / Area Sales Manager you will report to the Sales Manager and be responsible for:
- Forging solid working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Reviving dormant accounts.
- Selling a specialist range of technical products directly to Dairy, Beef and Sheep farmers across your territory.
- Operating in a 65% Account Management and 35% New Business sales role.
- Introducing my client’s product and service portfolio, and discussing the benefits they offer on the health, well-being and productivity of the herd.
- Attending industry events and shows.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you MUST have proven Field Sales experience in the Agricultural Industry and be comfortable selling to farmers.
You must be an excellent relationship developer with the communication skills and motivation to deliver.
All applicants must have a high work rate and be dedicated to developing a long-term career within a dynamic and fast paced environment.