Location: Based anywhere in the UK, willing to travel internationally
My client is a market leader in the design and manufacture of specialist components utilised in a wide range of weighing applications from checkweighers to weighbridges.
They offer well engineered and rugged components that meet the high demands of industry and operate faultlessly within harsh environments.
Recognised globally as an expert within their field they continually invest in product innovation and have developed a brand synonymous for quality and reliability.
As the Sales Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Managing and developing sales across Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Israel, Turkey, Greece, Russia and Africa.
- Spending approximately 25% of your time travelling overseas.
- Forging partnerships with OEM manufacturers of weighing equipment (process weighing, check weighing, scales and weighbridges).
- Managing a multimillion pound territory turnover.
- Managing, supporting and training a distribution/reseller network.
- Conducting regular performance reviews of existing distributors.
- Identifying, qualifying and appointing new distributors that will add value to my client’s sales strategy.
- Attending industry events, exhibitions and shows.
- Ensuring the sales budget is achieved.
- Forging solid relationships with key decision makers including Directors, Senior Engineers, Engineering Managers and Procurement.
- Handling both technical and commercial enquiries from your customer base.
- Identifying and qualifying potential customers and new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have proven sales experience within the weighing industry; this could include selling components to weighing OEM’s/Distributors or selling complete weighing equipment to end users.
A HND or Degree within a technical discipline is beneficial, but not essential, as is additional languages.
A full UK driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- Able to operate autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally