Location: Home based – ideally living in South East England (with 2-4 days per month operating from my client’s office in the Home Counties)
My client is an international leader in the design, development and manufacture of specialist equipment used across a diverse range of industries including the Automotive, Life Science and Oil/Gas sector. Recognised as an industry innovator they have continually challenged the boundaries of technology to provide high specification systems that meet the demands of industry.
In line with their strategic growth plans, they now wish to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be involved with a diverse range of duties which include,
- Supporting with keyword optimisation of my client’s new website and social channels with earned and paid media, developing and managing efficient campaigns to drive leads to the sales team.
- Search Engine Optimisation and keyword research.
- Supporting and providing guidance to the technical writers on writing style to ensure their white papers and technical articles are picked up online.
- Utilising analytics software to measure and report on digital marketing campaign success by analysing data and establishing the return on investment made.
- Gaining valuable input from other functions including Product, Technical and Sales.
- Reviewing the technical performance of my client’s website (load speeds, traffic, uptime etc.)
- Running an effective paid search strategy to improve the volume and quality of leads generated.
- Taking a lead role in the use of marketing automation tools such as Hubspot.
- Responding to comments and questions on the company’s social media channels in a timely and professional manner.
We are looking for a creative, data driven and hands-on B2B digital marketing professional to help accelerate customer acquisition, growth and retention.
Candidates must: –
- Possess at least 1-2 years’ experience within a B2B digital marketing role within a technology, equipment manufacturer, distributor or service provider.
- Have proven success with key word optimisation, SEO, Social Media etc.
- Have managed paid advertising through search and social channels.
- Be able to operate autonomously.
- Enjoy writing, editing and publishing engaging posts for web and social media.
- Be familiar with either Hubspot / WordPress and SEO software such as Ahref.
- Be highly organised with a great attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be enthusiastic, driven, hardworking and keen to get involved with new tasks.
Related education/qualifications within Marketing would be advantageous, as would experience using the basic functions of Photoshop, but these are not essential.
Keywords: Digital Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Social Media, Marketing Communication, MARCOM, MARCOMS, Commercial Marketing, Marketing Exec, Marketing Executive, Website Optimisation, SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, Hubspot, WordPress, Ahref, Photoshop, CMS, Keyword Research, B2B Marketing, CIM, Chartered Institute of Marketing, Lead Generation