Location: North London – Watford, St Albans, Enfield, Welwyn Garden City, Wembley, Harrow, Edgware, Barnet or surrounding
£25K – £30K Basic + 10% Bonus + Flexitime + 10% Pension (after 1 years’ service) + 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays + Bens (Salary dependent on experience)
Working from home: 30% of your time
My client is an international leader in the design and manufacture of scientific equipment and instrumentation, typically used within the life science sector. Recognised as an industry innovator, they have continually challenged the boundaries of technology to provide high quality, reliable systems that meet the demands of industry.
With the investment in a new onsite laboratory facility, they are now looking for an additional member to join their team.
The role will involve a diverse range of duties which include,
- The preparation of scientific data.
- Conducting lab experiments and documenting your findings.
- Interpreting technical data and creating literature and content for articles, scientific publications, white papers, journals, videos and webinars using a communication style that would engage the relevant audience.
- Presenting data and findings at scientific seminaries, conferences and shows.
- Providing technical product input, training and support to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales team with technical enquiries relating to my client’s systems and suitable applications.
- Keeping updated on the market and customer needs and ensuring this information is fed back to the business to allow for product improvements and new product developments.
The ideal candidate will hold a Masters degree within the field of Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or related. Alternatively my client is also willing to consider Ph.D and BSc level candidates.
Candidates must: –
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a confident presenter.
- Have the ability to interpret technical data and present it in a meaningful manner.
- Have experience writing scientific journals, literature, publications, articles or affiliated.
- Must have lab experience, either gained in industry or throughout education.
- Be highly organised with a great attention to detail.
- Be enthusiastic, driven, hardworking and keen to get involved with new tasks.