Location: Home Based, Covering M1 Corridor – Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire or surrounding.
My client is a global leader in the design, development and production of electromechanical solutions utilised across a wide range of industry sectors.
They offer an extensive range of high quality, reliable products that meet the demands of industry and have built a solid reputation for their innovative and dynamic approach.
They now wish to recruit a competent Channel Account Manager / Distribution Sales Manager to join their team.
As a Channel Account / Distribution Sales Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Managing and developing two high value distribution customers based in the M1 Corridor region.
- Visiting your accounts on a regular basis.
- Building lasting relationships at all levels.
- Conducting regular account review meetings.
- Coordinating customer training with the Product Management team.
- Working to annual account targets and objectives.
- Providing input to account growth forecasts.
- Managing account pricing policy including both their buy and recommend sale price.
- Liaising with my client’s international operation to harmonise pricing to all global partners.
- Managing the introduction of new products to your customers.
- Coordinating with the Marketing team to create an annual marketing campaign for each of your accounts.
To be considered for this Channel Account Management / Distribution Sales Manager opening, the successful candidate MUST possess a minimum of 2-3 years proven experience managing and developing Distribution customers within the Electronics, Electrical or Electromechanical sector. Past experience managing customers such as RS Components or Farnell would be highly advantageous.
A full UK driving license is essential. Other key skills include:
- Strategic thinking
- Able to operate autonomously
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Confident negotiator and relationship developer