£30K – £40K Basic + Pension + Holidays (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Company bonus (based on company performance) + Benefits
My client is a market leading provider of electrical engineering technology used across a diverse range of commercial and industrial facilities.
Recognised for their ability to offer complete end to end design, manufacture and installation services they have become a key provider to clients across the globe.
If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation, who are invested in the training and development of their staff, then please apply.
This position sits within a small team reporting into the Head of Systems and working alongside the Design and Software teams. You will help develop systems, processes and procedures to support Engineering functions within the design, fabrication and manufacturing functions.
Other duties will include: –
- Test and install new software
- Support with documentation and usage of PDM systems
- Take ownership of backups on cloud-based systems, dealing with any issues which arise
- Help train Design Team on a variety of CAD and PDM software
- Troubleshoot and maintain systems
- Work with accredited bodies ahead of audits
- Complete admin tasks for engineering systems
- Undertake key development projects
- Debugging Engineering systems
The successful candidate will have a passion for Mechanical Design Engineering and Design for Manufacture. You will be proficient in the use of Inventor and be innovative offering solutions and ideas.
Other key skills include:
- Knowledge of CAD software such as Inventor, Vault and Revit (desirable)
- Experience of working in an Engineering/Manufacturing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work on numerous projects at one time
Keywords: Systems Engineer, Systems, Engineering Systems, CAD Software, Systems Maintenance, Vault, Engineering, Manufacturing, Audits, Data Audits, Admin, Administration, Testing, DocumentationApply