Are you ready to take on an exciting new challenge in the dynamic world of high-tech quality inspection solutions?
If you thrive on supporting customers with their application challenges and are passionate about technology, this is the perfect opportunity to showcase your skills and make a significant impact in the field.
Why This Company
As a global market leader in the manufacturing and distribution of high-tech vision systems, our client has established themselves as a trusted name across diverse industries. From FMCG to E-Commerce, our client’s cutting-edge solutions have become an integral part of enhancing efficiency and revolutionising processes in numerous sectors.
What truly sets this industry giant apart is their unwavering commitment to their employees. My client fosters a supportive and inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and empowered. Unlike most high-pressure corporations, our client believes in building long-term relationships with their employees, providing stability, and nurturing their personal growth and development. With a majority of their workforce having been with the company for over a decade, it’s evident that loyalty is rewarded, and dedication is recognised.
About The Role
As a Business Development Manager, you will report to the Directors and be responsible for:
- Managing clients across the UK via Teams or Face-To-Face.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive growth plan for consistent sales, targeting both existing end-user clients (20%) and new business acquisitions (80%).
- Collaborating closely with the technical team, marketing department, and broader sales team, reporting to the Directors.
- Preparing detailed quotations and specifications, and working closely with manufacturing plants to ensure customer requirements are understood and accurate information is available for system design, drawings, projects, and order processing.
- Acting as a liaison between customers, project engineers, manufacturing, and design teams, ensuring clear and open communication is consistently maintained.
- Conducting thorough project handovers to ensure smooth project delivery and exceptional aftersales service.
- Managing multiple clients’ demands and promptly responding to all B2B inquiries, while effectively communicating information and updates.
- Maintaining accurate customer data and recording all visit information and customer activities using our mobile CRM system.
- Collaborating with clients to negotiate and effectively manage payment terms upfront.
You MUST have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant consultative solution sales role. Previous consultative solution sales experience within the automation industry would be desirable, however transferrable solution sales experience won’t be discounted.
While an engineering HND / HNC would be preferred, you won’t be discounted if you have extensive consultative solution sales experience and a relevant network within my clients vertical markets.
A Full UK Driving License is required for this role. Other key skills that would benefit your application include:
- Genuine interest in the labelling automation industry.
- A strong attitude and willingness to learn.
- A technically minded individual with the ability to understand applications and suitable solutions.
- A fantastic personality with the ability to build meaningful business relationships.
- Ability to understand and retain information relating to the technical nature of the products.
- Enthusiastic and motivated individual with a proven track record in a competitive sales environment.
Interested in this role? Here’s what happens next…
Click the apply button to send us your CV. If we think you’re a great fit for this role, we’ll be in touch in the next couple of days.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you,
Job Ref: 143-0067
Business Development Manager – Vision Inspection
Keywords: Business Development, Account Manager, Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Regional Sales, Territory Sales, Area Sales, Sales Manager, Solution Sales, Sales Consultant, Vision Inspection Systems, Print Peripherals, Inline Reading Systems, Barcoding Automation, Labelling Systems, Print and Apply Solutions, Case Labelling, Pallet Labelling, Pack Labelling.